Top 10 Drift Car
We start of with number 10 which is the
10. Nissan 350z - this is probably the best looking car in this list, it is a solid drift car performs very well but very expensive so you might not want this car as your drift car unless you're enormously rich.
9. Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T - Paul Walker's favorite car no wonder because this car performs quite well it has a great balance and RB Power
8. Nissan Silvia S13- is a wise choice for low budget drifters it might be cheap but it is a great drifting material
7. Nissan Silvia S14 - If you're kind of short for the Silvia S15 this S14 should be next on your list it is the cheaper version of S15 and almost as great.
6. Toyota Supra - it looks pretty exotic and it performs pretty well too.
5. Mazda RX7 FD3S- very popular rotary car but it is limited in availability.
4. Nissan 180SX/200SX - A common choice for drifters with low budget, it drifts very well
3. Nissan Silvia S15 - It is the best Silvia out there, not only it looks great but it also performs great this is Silvia at its best, but it is a bit expensive and that's the downfall.
2. Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 - The Legendary drift car it is the most popular drift car ever, even though production of this unit has stop long ago this car is still in demand, it teaches you how to drive (don't really know how but that's what they say) probably because the Trueno has a light weight, solid rear axle, and very simple which makes it the easiest to learn from.
1. Toyota Altezza - Also a low budget drift car to start off with, also known as the trueno's successor.
Drift Car Supercars